• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play FireRed Nuzlocke (Video)

Years
  • Alright hello! This is Vamaar. I'm a somewhat experienced video let's player, with a year or so of videos. I didn't notice this forum existed until today, but I thought to myself; why not post with my various videos? I'm currently undergoing a FireRed Nuzlocke. During battles I give my pokemon personalities via speech bubbles. The first few episodes use the Youtube speech bubbles, after that I insert them with another program. I'm not sure if according to the rules of the forum I should post everything I've uploaded already, or if I should post them one at a time. I think for now I'll post the first two episodes, and I'll update regularly. Anyways, without further ado, here is the first two episodes! (Episode 1 is kind of slow, I should warn. I explain the rules of the challenge, mostly)

Episode 1: The making of the series

Episode 2: Lost in the Forest Maze, but not really.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Haha, yeah, a bit of a fail. Anyways, here are parts three and four. The audio quality sucks for the first minute, not gonna lie. It gets better. I was leaning too close to my mic.

Episode 3: A Gym Battle, then on to Mount Moon!

Episode 4: Through the Mines of Moria Mount Moon.

Back