• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Hello! I was wondering if you would be interested in trading my UT Halloween Banette for your own JPN Banette. Just listing a random event xD

Years
  • I might not be available in the afternoon over here, although I think I forgot what your timezone is... You're from the Netherlands so it should be GMT+1/2, right? o:

That's right I'm GMT+2 :) Pokecommunity was offline when I got home yesterday.. But I got time throughout the day today

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • That's right I'm GMT+2 :) Pokecommunity was offline when I got home yesterday.. But I got time throughout the day today

Hey ! How about we trade at 9 pm? :)

Hello! I was wondering if you would be interested in trading my UT Halloween Banette for your own JPN Banette. Just listing a random event xD

Hello Pkmn0614 !

Aye sure, we still have that Banette and you get to choose one additional Pokemon from the Shop section. :)

can i make a new request?

Hello mountain_tyranitar !

You'll be able to request again tomorrow !

Years
  • Hey ! How about we trade at 9 pm? :)

Hello Pkmn0614 !

Aye sure, we still have that Banette and you get to choose one additional Pokemon from the Shop section. :)

Hello mountain_tyranitar !

You'll be able to request again tomorrow !

Hey there :)

9 pm is fine, I'll make sure to be online in an hour. I'm wondertrading so I'll be online anyway. See you then ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh how kind! If it is alright, I'll love that beautiful Lumineon! Thank you!

Alright ! We'll let you know when your clones are ready to be picked up. :)

Hey there
    1.%20smile.gif

9 pm is fine, I'll make sure to be online in an hour. I'm wondertrading so I'll be online anyway. See you then
    20.%20boogie.gif

Holy crap. I apologise I was caught up in something and couldn't make it :/ I doubt you're still there so I guess we'll trade tomorrow. I'm really sorry once again OTZ...

Years
  • Alright ! We'll let you know when your clones are ready to be picked up. :)

Holy crap. I apologise I was caught up in something and couldn't make it :/ I doubt you're still there so I guess we'll trade tomorrow. I'm really sorry once again OTZ...

Oh that's okay :) I'm online now again for a few hours, are you available too? My IGN is Brenda btw ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm afraid things got messed up. You only named 4 shinies you wanted, which 5th one do you want? :)

o.o Hmmm... I think I gave you a shiny that you didn't want in the end, you only wanted 5 and I had had 6 cloned x.x so that messed it up, I can give you the Pawniard anyway that's okay

Years
  • o.o Hmmm... I think I gave you a shiny that you didn't want in the end, you only wanted 5 and I had had 6 cloned x.x so that messed it up, I can give you the Pawniard anyway that's okay

Haha it's okay I wanted a Poochyena anyway :) I got a shiny 3IV Fletchinder ready if you want him, otherwise I got a few 5IV ones but they'll need to be cloned first

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2017
    hi again!

FC: Joclo
    IGN:
    2939 - 0569 -3926
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Gligar
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Immunity
    Nickname : no

Pokemon : Slowbro
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Regenerator

Thanks!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • hi again!

FC: Joclo
    IGN:
    2939 - 0569 -3926
    Pokemon : Gligar
    Nature : Careful
    Ability : Immunity

Pokemon : Slowbro
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Regenerator

Thanks!

Welcome back mountain_tyranitar !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Prab_876

Pokemon & Anime Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Hi! Beautiful shop!
    I'm interested in these shinies-
    Spoiler:

I can offer the competitive shinies on this list~
    http://bit.ly/27pLrs4

Status
    Not open for further replies.