• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokegate-SG61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Pokemon: Gate To A New World (NEW NAME!)

(PG-13) (Mild Language, VERY mild sexual themes[Eh vewy , vewy mild],and perhaps slight violence)

It is the year 2008. The Earth is slowly deteriorating because of Global Warming. It is possible that the Earth's core may overload and explode. Destroying all life on Earth. There is only on other alternative. Find another Earth.

You are apart of the U.C.(United Countries) Pokemon Army. You have been trained specifically to aid in an expedition to go where no other human has gone before. The government has funded everything and you are set. To get to another parts of the universe you will travel through the Pokegate. It was discovered by a scientist who aided in an archaeological dig. It's ancient properties was once used by an ancient race called the Amanites(Uh-man-nights). They used it to travel from Earth to another part of the Universe. It is your job to aid the expedition in finding the civilization using the PokeGate and to help establish a new human civilization for all humans to live in. There is only a matter of time before it is too late. There is an approximate total of a month and sixteen days (Not literal!) before Earth explodes. So by then the Earth must be evacuated...

Rules:
1. No powerplaying..
2. PM me if you want to use a legendary.
3. Mild Language People!! Several words are in no way allowed. I'm sure you know what they are..know how to keep your vocabulary censored.
4. Follow Board Rules
5. Follow All of MY rules
6. Have fun!

Sign-Up Sheet:
Name: (Self Explanatory)
Description: (Physical Appearance)
Pokemon- (Two-Six pokemon)
Personality: (Self Explanatory)
History: (Your history with the expedition)
RP Sample: (Unless of course I know you RP well with my own personal experience )
Other:

Here's Mine:
Name: Kiyo Yamato (Sounds suspiciouslu like Kira Yamato doesn't it? =P)
Description: Like This He wears blue baggy jeans. and a sapphire stone amulet.
Pokemon: Charizard, Dragonair, Raichu, Blastoise, Swellow, and a special one I won't name now.. :P
History: Kiyo was one of the first to be chosen because of his determination to do anything right. His mother, who is part of the high council of the U.C. personally chose him and a few others to join the expedition because they've proved themselves worthy of the chance at saving the Human, and Pokemon race.
Personality: He is really nice and outgoing. He hates it when a person is angry at him, so he would do anything to set things right again. He occasionally hits on girls but only means for some simple innocent fun. Even though Kiyo loves parties and to have fun he is usually very serious when it comes to a predicament.

If you have ANY questions OR suggestions. PM me please.

Notes: This is a CRPG(ComunityRPG)

Thirty-six views and still counting, yet no joins. I guess I shoulda put sommore time into it..LoL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back