• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A few brief ideas on Heroe/Villain

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    I intend on designing and creating a pokemon game this summer (and beyond) based on a generation III game. I can use advance map (its pretty straight forward) and I also have a few programs to change little bits. I am either going to learn a lot of scripting or assemble a small team (maybe just me and another guy).

Ideas:
    Pokemon Hero/Villain:
    This will be a set of two different versions of one story line. Im considering this to be set in either Kano or a new region. I already have an outline on the new reigion. The hero version will be your standard pokemon adventure. The aim is to collect all badges and entering the pokemon league, which will be more like it is in the anime with the 8 battles or what ever with other trainers rather then champions. It will be similar to the battle tower except with a story instead of just battle after battle. The other aim is to destroy the new team rocket which is emerging. I will change Kanto a lot. It will be set after the second generation.
    The Villain version will be very different to the Hero version. You will play as a team rocket member. You are part of a new unit of members which are the new hope for team rocket, you will be one of Giovanni's apprentices. The aim will be to take over the region town by town. You would go about this by challenging the protector of each town which is usually a gym leader or a member of the police force. After you defeat a protector , you will have a choice of one of their pokemon. The protector will then flee before you take any more of their pokemon. Eventualy the two protagonists of each game will clash either at the pokemon league or after at some kind of big showdown. The villain will make lots of money by pay cheques that the boss sends to yu at certain points in the game. These will be objects in the game you will be able to "cash" in a mart.

This is just an outline I have been thinking about recently. There will probably be a lot more features in the final game. If I do choose to make the game in Kanto, I have a lot of ideas and intend on making all maps bigger and include more buildings etc. I may end up making only one of these games.

Tell me what you think and please suggest ideas that might fit this game.

Shadez

-
    Years
  • i like the game idea especially with the trainer based pokemon league
    and the hero/villain versions
    hope to see this game being made some time

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Check out one of my posts further down (Idea Grab Bag) for some thoughts on how to better capture the spirit of being evil. Other than that, I got nothing.

Back