• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Walking the Mienfoo

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In Humilau City, this old rich lady will ask you to walk her "cute Mienfoo" around her house. If you walk around her house a few times, she will give you a Pearl. You can do this every single day. I found out about this event while on Serebii's Daily and weekly event page, so if you've never heard of this, I wouldn't be surprised. This is honestly the first time I've ever heard of this myself. Also, if you try to leave her house with her Mienfoo, or do anything other than walk with it. she'll yell at you, so don't press A when walking around her house except to talk to her Mienfoo behind you.

…That being said, have you ever walked this rich old lady's Mienfoo? I'm probably going to do it every day I play B2 to farm Pearls for money.

Last edited:

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I did that activity a few times in Black 2, but I found it to be too infuriating since stepping too close to the house's exit made the old lady complain if I remember right.

Back