• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Zacian touch trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Hi, is there anyone who can do a Zacian touch trade? I just need the Pokédex entry, I'll trade it back after it is traded to me.

Years
  • Had to quickly check but I have one. It's french, but that doesn't matter for dex completion.

We can touch trade, but you'll need to fork over Zamazenta as collateral so you don't run off with it.
    So we'd be trading Zacian - Zamazenta and then Zamazenta - Zacian (back again).

Edit: welp. Missed you by 2 minutes lol.
    Oh well...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    That sounds good, I was gonna use Zamazenta for the trade. The link code is 0564 5431

Years
  • Okay searching the code.
    Trainer name = vincent

For future reference you might wanna PM link codes to avoid people potentially butting in.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Didn't realize that there was a pm feature on here, thanks for the tip. And thanks for helping me complete my pokedex!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back