• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Help with Nature Affected Colored Stats in Fire Red

Years
    • Any pronouns
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    I've been trying to solve this myself for a while, but I feel I've finally hit a road block.
    I managed to fix *most* issues but now I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do. The stats with colors slightly works but all it does is highlights the stat that is lowered and deletes the stat that is being raised. Although some of the natures simply get rid of both stats, so I don't even know what the issue is. I would assume it had to do with where I put my hex and how I organized it, but I'm very new to ASM and barely understand most of it so I'm not really sure.
    I was using this (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9043890&postcount=816) for the colored stats.
    The image attached is what the stats currently look like for me.
    If anyone would be able to help me at all, that would be great.

EDIT:
    I ended up figuring it out. I honestly don't know why I was struggling with this so much but I managed to do it.

Attachments

• unknown.png
      unknown.png
      32.5 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:
    Back