• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map becomes inaccessible after changing hardly related script

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    after inserting a script that allows to purchase all tms and evo stones, i get a bug where the 5f of the celadon store is not accessible anymore. anyone got an idea why this happens? i made a video showcasing it. i even got the same error after compiling the script at a diffrent place aswell as changing the guy who sells the items
    https://streamable.com/clw3y

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Give the script a dynamic offset to compile to. In the video it looks like you just copied/pasted the script and compiled it which probably overwrote other data and corrupted something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I figured out what the problem was, i write it here in case someone has a similar problem.
    I only changed the address of the first offset, thinking evrythign would be moved. Thats not the case and i have to change the adresses of all offsets, where i edit something.

Back