• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Light in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello Gator Gamer! I noticed that cubone do not evolve to alolan marowak in Sunny path. Is this a bug? And does Alolan Raichu have a walking sprite or no?
    I also am noticing invisible NPC, like all of the Force Teams, Gym Guide, pirates, and certain NPC like one in Raindrop town and one chilling inside the hot springs. I hope you can fix it soon!

Edit: More words and one more thing: Would please please please post pokemon list? If that is too much effort, I understand! I am just asking to see if that is possible...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Gator Gamer! I noticed that cubone do not evolve to alolan marowak in Sunny path. Is this a bug? And does Alolan Raichu have a walking sprite or no?
    I also am noticing invisible NPC, like all of the Force Teams. I hope you can fix it soon!

Cubone evolves into Alolan Marowak only if you level it up specifically in Memorial Graveyard. It's no bug! Also, I looked and Alolan Raichu does not have a walking sprite.
    And for the missing sprites, I downloaded the latest version of the game and they look like they're appearing correctly. Maybe you could explain this problem a bit more? I will be uploading a new quick update later because I want to add the Relic Stone among other fixes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello again GatorGamer! Thanks for answering my questions. Where can I find houndour? Would you please post... a pokemon list? I understand if that is too difficult! I will try downloading the version here and see if the invisible npc error goes away!

Years
  • Hello again GatorGamer! Thanks for answering my questions. Where can I find houndour? Would you please post... a pokemon list? I understand if that is too difficult! I will try downloading the version here and see if the invisible npc error goes away!

I will post a complete Pokemon list tomorrow, so hold tight! Also, you can find Houndour in the eastern section of the Safari Zone currently.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello Gator Gamer again! Thank you for updating the game and posting a pokemon list.I am having a blast playing this game! I was gonna ask where is energy ball TM at, but I found giga drain.
    Thank you again for making this game. You rock!
    Actually do you know where to find dark pulse?
    Edit: Words

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Gator Gamer again! Thank you for updating the game and posting a pokemon list.I am having a blast playing this game! I was gonna ask where is energy ball TM at, but I found giga drain.
    Thank you again for making this game. You rock!
    Actually do you know where to find dark pulse?
    Edit: Words

Dark Pulse isn't available as of now, as there is a new Dark-type TM. It's Brutal Swing, and you can get it for defeating the 6th Gym.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2023
    Hi i got 2 questons are all pokemon in the game like all starters and legendaries and
    WHat game is better cus u got 2 camrly legend and this game and they both seem the same

Years
  • I have a question, I got this game a few days ago and I got eevee from the shelter and I have being trying to evolve it into Sylveon. It knows charm for a fairy type move and it's at max friendship, but it always tries to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon(Depending on the type of day). So is there a different way to evolve it?

Years
  • I have a question, I got this game a few days ago and I got eevee from the shelter and I have being trying to evolve it into Sylveon. It knows charm for a fairy type move and it's at max friendship, but it always tries to evolve into Umbreon or Espeon(Depending on the type of day). So is there a different way to evolve it?

Sylveon evolves by Shiny Stone in this game. Hope that helps!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Hello
    I just downloaded this game and I'm loving it so far.
    Just one question: could you make a list of items and where we could find them?
    If not just tell me where I could get an exp share? nevermind i got it

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello
    I just downloaded this game and I'm loving it so far.
    Just one question: could you make a list of items and where we could find them? If not just tell me where I could get an exp share?

Of course I can make an item list. I do have another quick update I'd like to release too. Also you can find Exp. Share in Tauperock Town's Pokemon Center, as Alexa gives you one.

Years
  • SO, I just finished the game. All I have to say is that

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!.....maybe.

I am disappointed that Alexa never confessed her love for my player character Mae. I always that those long pauses after "I......." was her trying to confess, guess I was wrong. Besides that great game.

Years
  • I'm sorry to bother again but I'm also stuck sparkpaku, I can't find the two guards and the guide keeps telling me to go to the crows forest and nobody is there... pls help?

No worries, you're not bothering! The guard can be found as soon as you enter the Dept. Store on the first floor. Talk to him and he'll tell you what to do. The Crow's Forest trip isn't until after you finish the festival, and that's when someone will show up there that you can talk to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back