• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] Cynthia’s Age (May contain spoilers)

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2019
    Cynthia is most likely in her twenties, maybe a bit younger than Steven. Steven is 25 but already give off an "old guy in Pokemon" vibe. Plus in the game she has a very young sister, and her granny is still alive and seemingly healthy. I disagree that she might be in her 30s.

What do you think and why?

This is a healthy discussion by the way, so no arguing or assailing any other user is permitted.

Years
  • Just like Steven, Cynthia seems to act a lot more mature than you'd expect for her age, but I don't know if she's younger than him. I always figured she was somewhere between 28-33, with her grandmother probably in her mid 70s.

We might be able to guess her age a bit better if we knew anything about her parents, because it's very possible that her sister could have a different mom or dad, which would explain the age gap (but then again, my aunt is 20 years older than my dad, so who really knows).

Back