• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Special Mimikyu Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadhowe

Pokemon Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    Hello guys!

I'm currently giving away 10 Mimikyus to the first 10 people that comment with a request for one. Although, the first thing I want to say is that these Mimikyus are modified, so if you're one of those people that doesn't like modified Pokemon then simply ignore this thread and move on, thank you. However, even though these Mimikyus are modified, they are still "legal" in the sense that all the stats they have are obtainable via normal in game methods. So anyone could have a Mimikyu like the ones I'm giving away with the same exact stats by raising it the normal way, but I just took a shortcut and modified them to do it quicker. With that in mind, if you'd like to get one then simply place a comment below asking for one with your in game name, and temporarily add me via friend code until I get to you. This is just a giveaway, and I may do more in the near future, so keep an eye out just in case. Also, I currently don't take any sorts of requests. I will only do giveaways for now, but if you guys comment with a Pokemon you'd like me to give away in the future then I may consider it. Below is a list of the Mimikyu I'm giving away and all its stats...

Pokemon: Mimikyu

Name: None
    Item: Focus Band
    Level: 100
    Ability: Disguise
    Nature: Adamant
    EV's: 252ATT, 252SPD, 5HP, 1SPDEF, 0SPATT, 0SPDEF
    IV's: All 31
    Pokerus: Yes
    Shiny: Yes
    Moves: Shadow Claw, Play Rough, Hone Claws, Pain Split
    Pokeball: Dusk Ball
    Copies: 10

My Friend Code: 0061-5728-1945

Side Note: Use these Pokemon at your own discretion. I will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you should you choose to use these Pokemon in online battles. If you have any questions feel free to leave me a message.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Hello, while I appreciate your giveaway we don't allow for hacked Pokemon to be traded here. While having a legal status is great, we also strive for legitimacy. Welcome to the forum and please check out our /rules/. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back