• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF all mega stones that you can't buy from battle tree FT something on my list for each stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
So are you offering the stones, or asking for them?

if you're offering, I'd certainly like some :) there are several pokemon on your list page that I'd love to trade for!

if you're asking, I'm afraid the only stone I have that may not be available in the game shop id charizardite y, which I received in a link trade

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! :)
Is this one unhatched? B11 - 2,4 - Jangmo-o (?) - Jolly - Overcoat - 15.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark [3258] if so, I'll take it for any event Mega Stone :) I have them all so just ask which you prefer ^-^

Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Hello! :)
Is this one unhatched? B11 - 2,4 - Jangmo-o (?) - Jolly - Overcoat - 15.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark [3258] if so, I'll take it for any event Mega Stone :) I have them all so just ask which you prefer ^-^

Those are ESV eggs for people who's TSV matches

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Do you want anything else? Cause I really want all the stones

Hmm well, I'm only looking for ESV Eggs, and this is the only match with my list.
Otherwise I could take some Aprimons - Love Ball Exeggutor, Dream Ball Snorunt, Heavy Ball Machop. I don't remember how many Mega Stone they released as event, but I can choose more!

Years
i can buy 8 from the battle tree just lmk know what ones you need and idc any shinys will do i do like dragonite

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I am asking for the stones, and I need like the event ones

There are the Megastones I have.

mawilite
Beedrilite
Audinite
Medichamite
Steelixite
Pidgeotite
Heracronite
Houndoomite
Mewtwonite X
mewtwonite Y

which do you Need/Want?

FC: 5301-3192-0144
IGN Sun and Moon: Ripley

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Well now that I know I can just mystery gift them I no longer need to have this forum open
Please clos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back