• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
Hey RNC! ill take these if possible! :)
BOX 18
Rayquaza lv50 Serious
Kyogre lv50 Sassy

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2011
I apologize, RNC. My connection booted me for a moment.

EDIT: It boots me every time I try to trade :(

EDIT EDIT: I'm very sorry RNC but I cannot stay connected. I apologize for wasting your time on those shinies ^^;

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
Years
RNC, I'll take up whatever she requested. I know Render personally and I'll hold them for her till she gets her wifi up and working again c: I'll keep them safe and sound in my box. c8 Render will vouch for me being safe to trade hers with xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2011
RNC, I'll take up whatever she requested. I know Render personally and I'll hold them for her till she gets her wifi up and working again c: I'll keep them safe and sound in my box. c8 Render will vouch for me being safe to trade hers with xD

Yes, Bellacrose and I are good friends and I'd appreciate it greatly if you would give her these Pokemon on my behalf. :)

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
Years
NOOOO! RNC, my connection is perfect right now and I need these pokemon:
Scizor (box 5)
Latias (box 18)

Read the rules, please be patient. It's only fair she should get her Pokemon first, and kind of RNC to try a few more times for her. :s That came off as a little rude and impatient.

Back