• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for a V-create Victini!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
In huge need of a V-create Victini! I don't have too much to offer, but I do have a few things.

Marshadow
Magearna
Event Palkia
Event Dialga
Flawless shiny Emolga
Ash hat Pikachu

Years
I have an event Victini but from Japan with V-Create as its move. Nature is Lax and is holding a Gold Bottle Cap for Hyper Training. Here is the description of it:
• Date Met: 8/9/2017
• Where: Pokemon Center Tohoku
• Level Met: 15

and the note everyone is familiar and resisted in providing input unless asked.

I will like to have your Palkia event in exchange for it! C:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Ok sounds like a deal! Event Victini for Event Palkia.
I believe we have already exchanged FCs. What is the best time we can trade? I'm available any day/night of the week. I'm going by EST. Let me know what we can coordinate and I'll be in the Festival plaza.

Years
Ok sounds like a deal! Event Victini for Event Palkia.
I believe we have already exchanged FCs. What is the best time we can trade? I'm available any day/night of the week. I'm going by EST. Let me know what we can coordinate and I'll be in the Festival plaza.

My time is Pacific Standard Time. I available now 8 PM PST (so, 11 PM EST) through 1 AM (so, 3 AM EST) on Fridays and Weekends only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back