• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] NPC Spawning error

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2022
    Hello, I need advice for this problem I have.
    In a couple of maps I notice that when I pass to the next town/route an NPC from the map I leave automatically spawns near the border.
    Why?
    I already checked for level script (there aren't), event numer (all NPC start from 0 and so on).
    Maybe should be useful to note that in both maps I took a cuttable tree and made it an NPC.
    Thank you so much.

Attachments

• NPC Spawning error
      Error1.png
      7 KB · Views: 9
    • NPC Spawning error
      Error2.png
      8 KB · Views: 9
    • NPC Spawning error
      Error3.png
      3.9 KB · Views: 9
    • NPC Spawning error
      Error4.png
      4.2 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    This is something i also had a problem with understanding but that npc that appeared when u entered the new area has a coordinate that makes it appear on the next map, check all the person events on both maps and look for their coordinates, one of them will have something like ff or fe or something like that in its x value

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Glad i could help, i understand a little of why it happens but at first i was confused too...anything else u can let me know

Back