• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Better PokeCenters and PokeCenters Monitors in 17.2

Pikalex04

The Project Hyper creator (Discord: Pikalex04#3285
Years
  • Can someone help me to adapt these two script on one event for Essentials 17.2?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • First you need to post these two script (or link) to us and then, wait for someone to help you.

Pikalex04

Years
  • Yeah.
    For the first one, I've an issue. When the nurse restore my Pokémon's health the Poké Balls doesn't change animation.
    And for the second, I don't know how to mix them.

Poq

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2021
    Yeah.
    For the first one, I've an issue. When the nurse restore my Pokémon's health the Poké Balls doesn't change animation.
    And for the second, I don't know how to mix them.

What does happen when you heal your pokémon? And have you created a new Nurse event for your pokémon center according to the instructions?

As for mixing them, you shouldn't have to do too much work. The script for the pokecenter icons includes instructions for how to make them work together. You have to set a field in that script to true and make sure your nurse event has commands for both scripts.

Pikalex04

Years
  • Ah. Thank you.
    Anyways, the problem with the animations happens with only having the Monitor Poké Centers one. When the Nurse heals my Pokémons, the Poké Ball doesn't change animation (I mean that they change colour to yellow for the light).

Okay, so I resolved some bugs. But still, I don't know how to mix them. Can someone send a screen, if he can?

Or simply write how the events need to be setted.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Ah. Thank you.
    Anyways, the problem with the animations happens with only having the Monitor Poké Centers one. When the Nurse heals my Pokémons, the Poké Ball doesn't change animation (I mean that they change colour to yellow for the light).

Okay, so I resolved some bugs. But still, I don't know how to mix them. Can someone send a screen, if he can?

Or simply write how the events need to be setted.

Hey dude, I asked you kindly yesterday about short replies on your help thread. I merged your posts because they are all essentially over the same topic. We consider this spam posting. For what it's worth, please edit your posts if you have to. Also please tell us what you have been specifically working on so we can help you.

Pikalex04

Years
  • Oh, I'm really sorry... I was asking if there is a way to close threads.
    Sorry.
    Anyways, I'm implementing these two scripts.
    Better PokéCenter or Improved PokéCenters by mej71 and PokéCenter Monitors by The Ulthium Dragon (WolfPP linked them before).
    So, my problem now is that I don't know how the event structure needs to be.
    I've activate the Switch thing (dunno how to call it lol) on the PokéCenter Monitor script but now? The Better PokéCenter script doesn't work. I've added the Balls graphics, but nothing. And the exemple event on the mej71 Thread doesn't work, because it's on Essentials 16.
    So... How can I mix them? What am I missing?

I guess that now I'm pretty clear.

Years
  • Oh, I'm really sorry... I was asking if there is a way to close threads.
    Sorry.
    Anyways, I'm implementing these two scripts.
    Better PokéCenter or Improved PokéCenters by mej71 and PokéCenter Monitors by The Ulthium Dragon (WolfPP linked them before).
    So, my problem now is that I don't know how the event structure needs to be.
    I've activate the Switch thing (dunno how to call it lol) on the PokéCenter Monitor script but now? The Better PokéCenter script doesn't work. I've added the Balls graphics, but nothing. And the exemple event on the mej71 Thread doesn't work, because it's on Essentials 16.
    So... How can I mix them? What am I missing?

I guess that now I'm pretty clear.

Not really, I'm sorry. And perhaps it is the language barrier is why youre struggling. I read both scitpes and UD claims that her pokemon center script is compatible in 17.2. mej17's script seems to be compatible in v17.2 as well as the methods that call the party are the same. HAve you copied the events from the map exactly as on Mej's example maps?

the Switch thing (dunno how to call it lol) on the PokéCenter Monitor script

you may need to send us screenshots because I don't think you have used the correct jargon which is making everything more difficult

Pikalex04

Years
  • Okay, so I tried to replace the complete mej71 event and now the script are mixed, and all works, except one thing. The problem now is that the Poké Balls are not matching up. There are 1 Pokè Ball, 1 Mega Ball, 1 Master Ball and others, but in Team I had only 5 Poké Balls and 1 Mega Ball.
    Anyways, with the switch thing, I mean the switch that you need to set to true or false if you're using mej71 script (USING_NEWBALLSYSTEM). I have setted it on true.

Last edited:

Pikalex04

Years
  • Okay, guys, I resolved it.
    Anyways, sorry if I make these threads for these simply things.
    Thanks for all response!

Pikalex04

Years
  • Uh... Nothing special. I've just copied all mej71 script and I've written the script for the Monitors. BUT! There was a mistake on the error, maybe something happened when I copied the script, on the first command on the mej71 script. So... They're completely compatible on 17.2. Only a pasting error. Sorry if I made confusion.

Back