• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 Pokes for trade

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    2 Mews

0 PBR Pikachus (will restock soon)

I want shinies or events for them

OR If You truly must Offer normals for them
    I really need a maby/magmar with magmarizer

Trades starting on sunday:
    BoBoMaster13: Wishmaker Jirachi for PBR Pikachu
    Matthew.:Shiny Numel for PBR Pikachu

All Trades will be completed on sunday so if that is OK offer for them

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2007
    I still wanna trade and I can see that I'm on the waiting list, however I'm going away tomorrow for two weeks so I definately won't be able to trade Sunday. I can trade today/tomorrow if it's at all possible for you but unless you wanna wait a long time, the trade may not be able to happen. ;]

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    well I would give it to you if you helped me evolve my Electabuzz or if the Charmanders OT isnt Tumbly

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    well then you choose I would prefer the charmander but really need to get an electivire

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • does evolving electabuzz require trading? i dont remember. if so ill help you out with that for free. (unless you dont already have electrilizer- i cant help you with that...) but i will trade the charmander.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    well I will trade it to you for the shiny charmander then u can trade a bidoof for the PBR Pikachu then Ill trade shiny charmander back for Electivire sound good???

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • yeah- perfect- my info is in my trainer card- and yours is in your trainer card i assume? ill be in wi-fi in about 2 min. actually- you can have the charmander- its just a clone. hwta you said was kinda confusing.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • PLAN: i trade you shiny charmander for your electabuzz (it evolves). then you give me pbr pikachu for your electivire. done

edit: oh yeah- you said trades will be done on sunday. forgot. xD

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    OK Ill put you on the waiting list OK ANyone Else???

CrazyD: I cant trade till sunday so answer one is no answer two is sure what is the shiny???

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I cant go on till sunday one and two Ill trade the original I just have to get it cloned

Back