• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Years
  • well .......helllo i was wondering............. if you could clone my typhlosion...also if it isnt to much of a bother could you clone a masterball and give it to him when you give it back?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • well .......helllo i was wondering............. if you could clone my typhlosion...also if it isnt to much of a bother could you clone a masterball and give it to him when you give it back?

I'm sorry, as advertised, my cloning service pertains to people I'm trading with.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Alright, well let me know when you're able to trade, and I'll pick out some stuff I'd like from you. My wants change constantly due to trades, so it's unlikely I'll ever want the exact same thing on a different day haha.

Now you want something else? >_> lets try to keep an offical trade or something. haha

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Now you want something else? >_> lets try to keep an offical trade or something. haha

No offense, I don't know if it's just because we are on at different times, or if you're not on much, or if I just trade too often, but I tend to be offered things I want from you before we actually trade. I'm about to go eat dinner, when I get back I'll remind myself of your thread, I'm sorry if it inconveniences you when I change wants, but unless you can't clone yourself I don't see why it would? O.o

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • ♀ LUCARIO Lv.100 @ Life Orb
    Adamant
    [OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
    30/30/13/19/31/17
    Close Combat / Extreme Speed / Stone Edge / Shadow Claw
    HP:281 / ATK:349 / DEF:158 / SpA:228 / SpD:176 / SPD:265

♀ LUCARIO Lv.100 @ Life Orb
    Adamant
    [OT: ARREN] << psycho86wardbg
    30/30/13/19/31/17
    Close Combat / Extreme Speed / Stone Edge / Shadow Claw
    HP:281 / ATK:349 / DEF:158 / SpA:228 / SpD:176 / SPD:265

One of the two for my:

Male Shiny Salamence Lv. 100 W/Leftovers
    Adamant
    Dragon Dance / Aerial Ace / Eartquake / Brick Break
    EV: ATK/SPD
    IV: 21/24/31/5 - 6/10/31
    322/398/196/207/175/299

No thank you.

bian

Years
  • I'm interested in these:
    REGIGIGAS Lv. 100
    Bashful
    [Event: TRU]

You can clone a copy of my Hayley Mew. Also, did it still have the Custap Berry attached?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • I'm interested in these:
    REGIGIGAS Lv. 100
    Bashful
    [Event: TRU]

You can clone a copy of my Hayley Mew. Also, did it still have the Custap Berry attached?

Sure, I accept that, and can clone the mew. No, it does not have the Custap Berry attached.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • It's OK though. Umm... maybe we can trade now.
    Also, is the TRU Regigigas UT?
    No, it is trained.

well,i also have shiny medicham UT with rash nature
    No thank you, sorry. =/ I'm a bit busy with finals and everything, so I'm less inclined to try to set up trades for my lesser wants.

CMT for Psycho's Misdreavus / Mismagius please.
    Funny enough, I own every Pokemon on your thread that is for trade. Do you perhaps have some more Pokemon for trade that I may not have, which aren't on your thread?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • No, it is trained.

No thank you, sorry. =/ I'm a bit busy with finals and everything, so I'm less inclined to try to set up trades for my lesser wants.

Funny enough, I own every Pokemon on your thread that is for trade. Do you perhaps have some more Pokemon for trade that I may not have, which aren't on your thread?

Shiny EV'd Metagross or Shiny perfect Ev'd Breloom?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Shiny EV'd Metagross or Shiny perfect Ev'd Breloom?
    The Breloom sounds great. I hope it isn't nicknamed, especially Shroomster, but either way that trade is fine with me. Shall I jump on Wi-Fi now? Breloom is actually one of my favorite competitive Pokes. I have 3 different copies, 2 with perfect IV's, but unfortunately for me, none with poison heal =/.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
  • Yeah...its nicknamed Shroomster...why? Its a cool name ^^

I can re-nick it..

OMG YOU CAN?! Are you the OT of that Shroomster everyone seems to have? lol. Anywho if you could nickname it for me I will gladly trade you any two Pokemon for it, assuming it has Poison Heal. =D

Back