• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: [SOLVED] Landing a high-damage combo in Pokkén DX?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
[SOLVED] Landing a high-damage combo in Pokk?n DX?

Lately I've been thinking of completing mission panels in Green League in Pokk?n Tournament DX, and so far I haven't cleared a certain objective that says "Land a high damage combo attack". And I'm sure Burst Attack thing wouldn't count because I've tried some of these before, so I'm wondering what should I do to clear this one? Should I use specific combos or specific Pok?mon to do so?

And before you ask, yes, I know there's a Bonus Key that can be used to unlock something, but I want to complete the objective without using one if possible, so any help would be appreciated here :smile:

EDIT: Sooo I've tried Shadow Mewtwo as suggested by some folks, and it did the job well. So there's one problem solved c:

Last edited:
Back