• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.Antidisestablishmentarianism has absolutely nothing to with breloom does it!?!" : .

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
  • yay! BRELOOM EX!

breloom4gr.jpg

hope you like it...

[edit]: it has no set number, coz i have no set list

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Wow, but that card is a bit overpowered! It can never die cuz of that nova charge 0.o

But, great art, great texture, great everything! ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Yeah, I agree...I'd reword Nova Charge.

As long as Breloom ex is your Active Pokémon and has [Fg] and [G] energy attached to it, if Breloom ex were to be damaged by an opponent's attack, reduce that damage by 20 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Cardiac Synthesis...istead of 30 and 20x, I'd have 40 and 10x.

Sorry, those are just my opinions.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
  • Whoa man, long time no speak!

Awesome looking card as always, but... youch that is overpowered :P

I see the artistic touch is as strong as ever though ;) Keep 'em coming :D

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • i agree, i should have made the second attack lower, AND it should do something like, remove all energy cards attached to it after this attack, or it does damage to itself?

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Cascade Of The Sky said:
    i agree, i should have made the second attack lower, AND it should do something like, remove all energy cards attached to it after this attack, or it does damage to itself?

The second is even a bit overpowered, but the poke-body the most i think.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • You still have to flip a coin. But if you did an all out attack that did 120 damage or more. Breloom would be knocked out.

Back