Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:22 PM).
Kirito x Asuna

Nature: Serious
    There are a lot of characters who have come along in the anime, who appeared once or a few times, and then disappeared.

Wouldn't it be nice if we got to see A.J. or Richie again? Thats just from Kanto.

Who are some trainers that have appeared in the anime that you would like to see brought back to wrap up their backstories?
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:15 AM).
    Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ShieldWolf27 View Post
      There are a lot of characters who have come along in the anime, who appeared once or a few times, and then disappeared.

Wouldn't it be nice if we got to see A.J. or Richie again? Thats just from Kanto.

Who are some trainers that have appeared in the anime that you would like to see brought back to wrap up their backstories?
      Ritchie returned during Johto, as did Suzie, Duplica and Aya. AJ hasn't been seen again but he's not alone. If I had to pick a trainer to return, it'd probably be Thatcher who owned a Plusle and Minun. He and his sister operated a Lighthouse and kept it lit by using the Electric Pokemon to charge a light stone. He set off on a Pokemon Journey and returned when Ash and company stumbled on a Cheering School that was exposed as a fraud. At the end of it Thatcher sets off to continue his journey, never to be seen again. Would be interesting to see how he's progressed.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
        #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:33 PM).
      Love Bites

Nature: Hardy
        Ritchie probably hasn't shown up in over twelve years due to his seiyuu being so popular and likely demanding a large paycheck. He was an Ash clone anyways, so no big loss.
          #4   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 3 Weeks Ago (1:33 AM).

Nature: Brave
          Maybe, we can see them in the near future, in a new season :D
            #5   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:31 PM).
          E4

Because they are forgettable. I doubt they would have contributed anything to the later series tbf.
              #6   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:33 PM).

I am re-watching this series and there's this lad who has like an unofficial gym and has never been beaten, he gets to 100 victories when he beats Ash and sets out on his journey. Does he ever appear again?
              I also liked the Eevee trio, well with the little brother who had an Eevee that makes it four of them. I hope they re-appear.
              And I'm glad to hear Duplica re-appears, one of the last episodes I saw is the one where she first makes her appearance. She was really cool!
                #7   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:25 PM).
              Just your average Spaceball

Nature: Relaxed
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Darkmaster006 View Post
                I am re-watching this series and there's this lad who has like an unofficial gym and has never been beaten, he gets to 100 victories when he beats Ash and sets out on his journey. Does he ever appear again?
                I also liked the Eevee trio, well with the little brother who had an Eevee that makes it four of them. I hope they re-appear.
                And I'm glad to hear Duplica re-appears, one of the last episodes I saw is the one where she first makes her appearance. She was really cool!
                First one is AJ and no he hasn't been seen since. As for the Eevee brothers, they haven't appeared again either. Sakura and her sisters kind of took over their role in Johto by showcasing all the Eevolutions. Only one they didn't have at the start was Espeon, which Sakura's Eevee evolves into. As for Duplica, yes she returns but not until Johto.

Keep rewatching the series. Might come across more characters you wish they'd return. More often than not though, they're minor, if not flavor of the day characters and hence will never be seen again.

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP

Quick Reply