• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] I might have found the hardest pokemon rom hack ever made

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Kaizo.

Recently i found a Rom Hack for Pokemon Red Mystery Dungeon, in which it is suppose to be so hard that no one has beat it, not even the creator of the hack as they gave up during the test run. My goal is to be the very first person to complete this impossible Rom Hack. This video will be an introduction to the hacks features as well as the first dungeon.

Part 2 is now upload for those interested of the journey

Part 3 - Can We Beat The First Boss?

Part 4 This Game is Seriously Tough

Part 5 The Easiest Level So Far

Part 6 How Tough is a Kazio Hack Zapdos

Part 7 Great Canyon

Part 8 Lapis Cave

Part 9: Mt. Blaze Kaizo

Part 10: Frosty Forest

Part 11: Mt Freeze

Part 12: Uproar Forest Kaizo

Part 13: Magma Cavern Kaizo

Finale: Sky Tower and How I Beat the Hardest Pokemon Rom Hack

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hey guys! I just uploaded part 2 of this journey to be the first person to beat Mystery Dungeon Kaizo. In this part we take on Thunderwave Cave for our first official rescue mission. In which they throw more floors, more Pokemon and WAY more traps to try to stop us.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part 3 of the journey is now live! This time we take on Mt. Steel and attempt to beat the first boss pokemon of the game

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Video for part 4 of this journey has now been updated. In this part we take on the toughest dungeon yet, Sinister Woods

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part 5 as been updated in the forum, After getting stuck last time on sinister woods for a long time we start to make some quick progress on completing this game

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part 6 is updated. In this part we take on Mt thunder and our first legendary of the hack zapdos!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part 7 has been added to the thread ! we take on the next story dungeon of Great Canyon and fight through the waves of monster houses and traps to reach the top

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Sorry for the delay for those who have been keeping up, but i am back with part 8 now uploaded! We are on the run and have to get through Lapis Cave

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part 9 is now updated in post. We continue the grind as we take on Mt. Blaze

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part 10 is now updated! We take on Frosty Forest and the 3rd legendary bird articuno!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part 11 is now updated to the thread! We take on Mt Freeze and have only a few levels left until we finally beat this rom hack

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Par 12 is now updated in the thread. This time we take on Uproar Forest and the challenge for this dungeon is it resets you back to level 1!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Part #13 is uploaded as we make a ton of progress not only taking on the second last level of Magma Cavern but unlocking a new ability that completely changes the game for us

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    The Finale of the Sky Tower and how I beat one of the hardest Pokemon rom hacks made is now uploaded!
    Thank you to everyone who checked out this journey!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2024
    Definitely going to check out your videos in the morning. Thanks for introducing me to this sweet hack! I love the PMD games!

Years
  • Wow, this is really cool! I've heard of Blue Kaizo and Emerald Kaizo, but I had no idea somebody made a version for one of the spin-off games. I wonder if it's made by the same person who did the main series Kaizo games?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Wow, this is really cool! I've heard of Blue Kaizo and Emerald Kaizo, but I had no idea somebody made a version for one of the spin-off games. I wonder if it's made by the same person who did the main series Kaizo games?

This was the first Kazio i found for a spin-off game as well ! I do believe it was a different person that made this Kazio then the main series games

Back