• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't make default Battle Style Set

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Hi, so I'm trying to make Set the only battle style in my game, but fsr every time I change the value of the "@battlestyle =" to "@battlestyle = 1" which is the value of "set", it still keeps defaulting to "switch". Obviously I plan to eventually erase switch entirely, but I can't even default the battle style to set, which would keep me from being able to remove it if the game keeps making switch the default battle style every time.

Is there something in the PScreen_Options script that I'm overlooking? I tried changing the values of the other options such as text to default to "fast" as opposed to normal and that worked just fine. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'd just really like to know.

Sparkin

Are you perhaps using an old save file from before you changed these settings?

Back