• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Agora

Charizard203

Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
Introduction
Hello, this is a game that I've been making merely to test out Pokémon Essentials and learn its ins and outs. I've been working on this on/off during my spare time.

Story:
Spoiler:

Features:
  • Generation 6 Pokémon
  • Find Items using Rock Smash like HGSS
  • All Kanto-Johto Pokémon are available.
  • A gym's strength is based on the number of Gym Badges you have.
    • All Post-game Gyms will be at a set level (Unimplemented)
  • Gyms are not required to progress through the first and second stories.
  • There will be 433 different Pokémon available. (Unimplemented)
  • Some Pokémon have had Types altered to increase Type Diversity. (See Pokémon changes)
  • The 3 Starter Pokémon have been heavily altered. (See Pokémon changes)
  • The Starter Pokémon are Zubat, Machop, and Geodude.
  • Starter Pokémon have their Hidden Abilities upon receiving them.
  • Poorly-implemented Touch Screen Functionality
  • Hidden Ability Pokémon can be caught in the wild with a special item. (Unimplemented)

Pokémon Changes
Spoiler:
Other Evolution changes
Spoiler:

Screenshots
To be added

Progress:
Spoiler:

Keep in mind, the sprites are mish-mashed together. So, this may break your sense of immersion.
Download
Spoiler:

Recruiting:
I'm not actually planning to work on this too much. Only when I have time. So I don't think I'd be able to manage any team. However, I am looking for spriters. If you would like to contribute I do have a list of sprites that need to be done. You are free to PM me or submit them here. I'll add you to the list of credits.

Sprites I'm currently in need of:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Spoiler:

Back