• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Is it okay if I open threads to talk about episodes individually?

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Years
I once saw this on MAL, they open threads to discuss the episodes individually in more detail. In the past when my old forum was still active, we used to post the episode (i know this is prohibited here, i'm just explaining) along with some questions to encourage conversation. This gives the feeling that users are watching the anime at the same time. =)

The reason i'm asking it is because this could be considered spam (that's why i'm posting it on FEEDBACK & SUPPORT) , so I want to know if it's okay first or if anyone finds this idea too useless to be done.
Also I was going to either open the topics gradually or open only from the current episode and proceed this way.
I know it's a little bit late because we're over 50 episodes, but for those who want to review it or might be way behind, this might work.

What do you guys think?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hi, just checking are you asking about the Pokémon anime or something different, since we have two different sections for them

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Years
Hi, just checking are you asking about the Pokémon anime or something different, since we have two different sections for them

Oh sorry!
It's the current anime with Go and Ash ^^

PB

creation hero
Years
discussing episodes individually is fine! :D just mark spoilers naturally if it's ahead of the Netflix release (dub). There's usually threads for each Netflix release segment but we're a bit behind ^^; but yeah, feel free!

Back