• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Best Selection (Pokemon Red and Blue).

Start up Pokemons.

• Charmander.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Squirtle.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Bulbasour.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trainer Mehmet

Treecko is the Strong Pokemon.
Years
  • Oke here is the oldest pokemon games and vote here too about the Pokemons named Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasour. And here is the vote of mine and why mine vote goes to the water Poekemon again the name is Squirtle and on the Final evolution is he the Gigantic Turtle Pokemon with the two canon on his back name Blastoise.

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • u know in the booklet they say bubasour is the best choice for first time trainers but it's rubbish!
    it learns leach seed at level 6 and dosen't learn a good move till level 12!
    how is a new player gonna win with that?
    i vote for squirtle!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Well, all of them have really bad movepools in the R/B versions, but in red and blue charizard has the best movepool so I'll say charizard.

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • Charmander struggles a tiny bit in the first gyms but I choose him anyway. He is useful in and outside of battle when he has evolved.(Fly) He is also my favourite.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • saint jimmmey said:
    u know in the booklet they say bubasour is the best choice for first time trainers but it's rubbish!
    it learns leach seed at level 6 and dosen't learn a good move till level 12!
    how is a new player gonna win with that?
    i vote for squirtle!
    Riiiiiiiight.

Think about it.Bulbasuar is the best starter because it works good against the majority of Gyms.

Anyways my favourite starter is Bulbasaur

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    I choose Charmander, because although it is difficult in the beginning of the game, in the end it is worth it when you have the mighty Charizard!

Back