• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real Life Pokemon Battle

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Hey everyone! I'm not sure if this goes here, so someone move it if it's not right. Anyway, I haven't been to this forum in a loooooong time!! Man. Alot's changed!

Well, me and my brother got bored today, so we decided to make another green screen pic. (if you've never seen some of my others, I'll put it here. I don't remember if I posted it) Here it is:

stupidpokemonbattlexf9.png

*offtopic* And here's that other one I was talking about:

downhilljam3dyn5.png

What ya'll think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Yeah, well I think while you were gone some rules might of changed as well.

Anywho, this seems better suited for the Graphics & Photography section so ...

Moves-

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Okay, thanks. I didn't know because the main picture is pixelated, but oh well. I'm thinking about doing a series of these, like Zelda, Mario, and maybe some movies too.

sketch

Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Well, it's not really supposed to make sense, like Mr. Blaine said, lol. Thanks for commenting. I'm not sure what my next project should be.

Back