• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Azure Recuitment

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    x6A3AXh.jpg

Zakos is Drowning.

Tensions are high as age-old hostilities between two powerful sects are showing signs of swelling into civil war. As the day you and your childhood friend finally embark on an adventure draws near, it becomes increasingly clear that you couldn't have picked a worse time to leave.

There's still a chance that you might be able to avoid the conflict and enjoy a quiet journey by your friend's side, but every step you take seems to draw you closer and closer, and it becomes apparent that your role in the origins of the schism seems to be far deeper than anyone could begin to realize.

The king has washed his hands free of the conflict and the people have no one to look to as an answer to the impending civil war. In a near war-torn Zakos, it's up to you and your allies to pacify the two sects and put an end to the hostilities, lest the region become ravaged by war and left at the mercy of two ancient and godlike forces.

wh1Ey9s.png

The Game
    Pokémon Azure is a 4th gen styled fangame in the vein of Rejuvenation and Reborn made in Pokémon Essentials. It features field effects and increased difficulty, and the availability of all 898 Pokemon. Pokemon Azure also features new regional variants, new mega evolutions and Z moves, and original tracks from our amazing composers.

What We Need
    Artists:
    This is especially important if we want to continue developing at the planned scope of the game!
    We need concept artists who can help bring our diverse host of characters to life, and sprite artists who can give those characters overworld, battle, and versus sprites.
    We also need artists who can concept and sprite our regional forms as well.
    Tile artists are also welcome, in order to make some of our environments more unique!
    Mappers:
    Currently, there is only one mapper, and with the amount of work there is to be done with many unique areas and the general length of the game, another mapper would greatly speed up development time.

What Would be Nice to Have
    Wiki People:
    Having a wiki in order to make the game more accessible would admittedly be very nice, and would allow us to phase out the multitude of spreadsheets we have detailing various enemy teams, and encounters, and puzzle solutions and the like.

If you want to join our team, please pm me over discord! My username is pkchu#5553.

Here's the link to our forum post, where you can play through Act One!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=10428353#post10428353

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

Tagline
    A civil war between two ancient sects has thrown Zakos into chaos. However, their true motivations run deeper than they appear on the surface. Will you be able to solve the mystery and quell a conflict that stems from the throne itself, or will the region be left at the mercy of two all-powerful legendary Pokémon?

The Region
    Zakos is styled after Greece, and has a variety climates and ecosystems. There are many towns, cities, and ruins spread across the three main islands that the player can explore as they challenge The Pantheon, the twelve most powerful trainers in the region who hold the keys to the throne on top of Mt. Olympia.

The Game
    Pokémon Azure is a 4th gen styled fangame in the vein of Rejuvenation and Reborn made in Pokémon Essentials. It features field effects and increased difficulty, and the availability of all 890 Pokemon. Pokemon Azure also features new regional variants, new mega evolutions and Z moves, and original tracks from our amazing composers.

What We Need
    We are in need of additional spriters and mappers to help speed up work as we need more hands in those departments. If you want to help, just pm me here or on discord (pkchu#5553) with examples of your work!

Pokemon Azure looks really cool and epic. Let me know if you need any testers to help find bugs and errors within the game. its sounds so cool. btw if you want to know which games i tested here is a few. pokemon daybreak, Pokemon Etherean Dreams, Pokemoen Reworld and Pokemon gear and steel just in case you wanted to know. I be able to help you find bugs with this game. i might not be able to join discord. Just to let you know know I'm pizzatacoburger1234 on discord. pizzapies on pc and pizzataco890 on relic Castle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Bump, as well as an overhauled recruitment post with the release of our first act!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    It looks really awsome I can make you some concept art for regoinal forms and what not do you have a discord for the project?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    happy to work as sprites artist.

let me know if you want to see some of my work
    ali760#7871 in discord

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    bump with updated positions needed! artists and mappers would be a great asset to the team!

LuxxRae

Rae
    Years
    • Age 18
    • She/Her
    • UAE
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    ill be glad to work as a concept artist msg me to see my work Rae#2912

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Updated the roles needed, we are still very much in need of artists and mappers, especially sprite artists!

Back