• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there, everyone!

AKRYL1K

Wavey!
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Hey there, I'm Akry, haven't played pokemon in quite a while, but it's been a huge part of my life for so long that I wanted to get back into it, you know? Anyway, few things about me, My favorite region is Johto, favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion, and I love Emerald and BW/BW2!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Akry! Welcome to the community! Now is a great time to get back into the Pokémon franchise. Do you plan on getting Sword/Shield?

AKRYL1K

Wavey!
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Hey there Akry! Welcome to the community! Now is a great time to get back into the Pokémon franchise. Do you plan on getting Sword/Shield?
    Aah i wish but sadly I cant buy a switch due to the 'rona. Hopefully soon though!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2020
    Hi I'm looking for some advice on some cards my kids have brought in from a friend's house and I have no clue what I'm looking at to be honest.
    I'm looking for someone to appraise the cards as I know some cards are valuble and would be something they could hold onto for the future so if anyone could point me in the way of someone who could do this please feel free to message me

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2020
    Hi everyone.

I have a fair few cards on my hands now and I'm looking for checklists if you like to every different card so I can check if I have a full set all the way from originals right through to sword and shield. Any help?

Back