• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon ACE - The Game of Life

Phye

The Eternal Night :.
Years
  • Latest Release: ALPHA v0.03: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FM3uLawmIaYcdoWs2g0r_MnWjNX2F63q?usp=sharing

Pokémon ACE - The Game of Life:.
    This game is still a work in progress. But the story is about visiting 8 kingdoms to gather 8 orbs (akin to badge collection) however each kingdom is their own mini region with their own regional pokédex. The game will be set in a semi-medieval era.
    Each kingdom has its own problems as their main quest of that kingdom. The collecting of the orb is secondary in each kingdom, but is the main objective for the whole game.
    You'll visit different Kingdoms and encounter different pokémon.
    I'm using RMXP with Pokémon Essentials to create this game.

Features:.
    Increased Shiny Chance (1~% Chance)
    Every pokemon up to gen 8 will be available. (Currently 330 are available in the Moon Kingdom alone)
    8 Different Kingdoms all based on RPG elements (Wood,Fire,Water,Wind,Steel,Earth,Light,Darkness)
    Based on a Tabletop Campaign I dmed.
    20% chance of encountering Hidden Ability Pokémon in the wild.
    Trainers and Pokémon scale with your party's levels.
    Non-Linear Progression. At least I wish for it. In the final version you'll be able to tackle whichever Kingdom you want in whatever order you want.

Progress Report:.
    Currently this is an early alpha version. The whole of Moon Kingdom is playable but extremely basic to give an idea on how I would like the kingdom to be.
    No Random trainers yet, only mandatory trainers for progression.
    Beat five nobles and then Beat the Queen and you've 'won the game'.
    Around 330 Pokemon exist in the Moon Pokédex.
    After beating Reye you can get some legendary pokemon from certain people if you talk to them again.

The Moon Pokédex:.
    Spoiler:

Changed Evolutions:.
    Any trade evolution is requiring happiness instead of being traded. You still require the pokemon to hold an item if it needed it before.
    Eevee evolves into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone and Glaceon with an Ice Stone.
    Espeon and Umbreon can still be evolved the same way but can also evolve from Eevee with a Sun Stone or a Dusk Stone respectively.
    Magneton evolves into Magnezone with a Thunderstone.
    Mime Jr. evolves into G-Mr. Mime while leveling up in Icy Peaks(Not Lower), Still require to know Mimic.
    G-Farfetch'd evolves into Sirfetch'd while at high happiness and holding a Leek.
    Milcery evolves with a Shiny Stone. Which form you get is set on encounter.

Screenshots:.
    Spoiler:

Changelog:.
    Spoiler:

Current Team:.
    Phye - Doing pretty much whatever I can.
    KingScrubby - Discord Server Admin
    Zigzapix - Mapper
    (MatthewP90 - Mapper)

Discord Server:.
    https://discord.gg/YecsKct

Recruitment Thread:.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=440592

Credits:.
    Pokemon - Nintendo,Pokemon Company,Gamefreak
    Pokemon Essentials
    Gen 6-8 Sprites - Made by Other People
    Music - WingedSeraph