• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

modding Kudos Rock Legend game (to add some Pokemon to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • not sure if this is the right place to post this........ I want to work on creating Mods for a game called "Kudos Rock Legend" to add a little Pokemon Kick to it... but I need your help, I have a few things I want to put into the game...

new venues your band can play at........ I need your help on deciding where in the Pokemon world would would make nice venus (indoor or outdoor) if you can show me pictures that would also be helpful...

second thing...

I want to make some new charity gig offers........... I would need people to make logos for what kind of charities that would exist in the Pokemon world, some of my ideas were "Legendary Bird Pokemon Preservation", "Pokemon for the Poor", and, "the Pokemon Center Fund" if people can create logos for these, that would be nice. and more ideas in this category would be helpful as well (plus logos for those too)...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back