• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Need Shield exclusives for Pokedex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2020
    I'm new to the site, I'm hoping you can help me with my Pokedex, I need all those dang shield exclusives!
    I still need:

Sableye

Solosis

Lunatone

Croagunk (Or its evolved form)

Vullaby (Or its evolved form)

Spritzee (Or its evolved form)

Draampa

Oranguru

Appletun

Eiscue

I have most of my dex so I can pretty much trade you anything you want! ( also I know nothing about IVs or EVs so idk about all of that jazz in relation to the pokemon I might trade)

If anyone wants to trade, i would be very grateful!

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2020
    I am at work right now but I will be playing shield tonight. I have most of what you need. I need the goth family, stonjourner Mawile and obviously Zacian.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2020
    Sweet! I don't really wanna trade Zacian but I have all the others so whenever you have time is great.

Nickypoo42

Sword/Shield name — Jine
    Years
  • I'm new to the site, I'm hoping you can help me with my Pokedex, I need all those dang shield exclusives!
    I still need:

Sableye

Solosis

Lunatone

Croagunk (Or its evolved form)

Vullaby (Or its evolved form)

Spritzee (Or its evolved form)

Draampa

Oranguru

Appletun

Eiscue

I have most of my dex so I can pretty much trade you anything you want! ( also I know nothing about IVs or EVs so idk about all of that jazz in relation to the pokemon I might trade)

If anyone wants to trade, i would be very grateful!

I have almost all of these. You want to trade some?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2020
    Yeah sure! Im on right now with the code above if you wanna link up, what do want in return though?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back