• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] help with a few scripts etc

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
So ive been working on a few scripts and ive finished some of them and they are untested but i wanted to add a more before i finish them,

i wanted to give the player the event tickets which is easy just add the event tickets to a mart or have an npc give them to you but i am still trying to find a better method of doing that,(one that requires you to beat the elite four first) also i wanted to know if there is a script that lets you steal trainers pokemon(except without cheat codes and if its possible to do without causing a bad egg or ending the current battle? (like a pokeball that can catch pokemon from trainers preety much colloseum and xd but without shadow pokemon)

(also im curious is this a valid command? "compare lastresult,
if 0x1 call @offset" if so it would make my script work better)

Back