• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Trade Expert Bugged?

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
  • Hello!

Was wondering if the Trade Expert code made by Luka S.J. happened to be bugged? I happened to have a clean copy in a script testbench I had that didn't work in my team's project, so I downloaded it from a resource page provided by Luka himself, and extracted that, tried it, and it didn't work. It keeps calling an exception in a certain section involving some kind of version check. I looked into it and there is a version check called "isVersion17?". It made me think that it only worked for Version 17, my team is currently building our game using 16.2, so I imported the script into a testbench for 17.2, and yet it still doesn't work.

Is there anything that needs to happen for this script to function properly? I have not altered them in any way, save for some of the text the NPC speaks, because some of the text is broken.

Any help would be appreciated!

Back