• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Advanced/More weather types

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    So i've been wanting to improve how rain and other effects look and add new ones for like leaves blowing in the wind etc.

now, i have little scripting knowledge so probably why i sucked at this.

So, i looked around and around and found the rpg maker MAW 1.2 script (basically an improved weather system)
    it can run itslef well on teh overworld thats fine just... any weather even no weather battles just crash

its got something to do with the prepare___bitmap the ___ being sunny, rain hail sandstorm etc. in battle which aren't in the script.

how could i merge the two together if possible (Either adding the weather to PField_fieldweather or a script section above main)

if anyone can help that'll be helpful just want better looking and more weather ^^

Back