• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Pokemon Shop

Did you like your Custom Pokemon?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • No!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • It's OK

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    ShaQuL,could you do the first frame of Blasrizaur with 5th gen sprites,and the request that I asked mzmingle about?

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • hey it me again (i love this thread you are so talented!) could you do me this fakemon that i am alway thinking of its a pichu with a raichu's tail and red cheeks like a pikachu! take your time though i can see you are buzy with this popular thread!

Years
  • Do these work with unlz.gba, because all the sprites i make are freaked out and glitchy. and yes i did check all the boxes and made the pokemon the right size.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    i dunno. to do that you would have to use infran view and changed the sprites colors.... go here it tells you what to do.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Yeah I'm near the bottom in Meerfalls post Nixie is mine
    OK.

Here's the other sprites(Sorry for delay):
    @WillCurt:
    th_WCting.jpg

@tvoza2
    TvozasCrap.jpg

@darkpokeball
    th_1234.gif

1234M.gif

@MeerFall
    th_Meerfallsting.jpg

@FlameThunder
    th_FlameThundersting.jpg

Hope you like them.

Years
  • sorry. I can't find a gary sprite. I will also start helping make the Pichu for Pichu Adventure. Mine won't be that good i think..

Years
  • What's the forum codes for my new doodads?

not to be mean, but all you have to do is right click; Copy image URL; the go to edit sig; then click the image; then paste

[#IMG]http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/ShaQuL/th_1234.gif?t=1298126142[/IMG]
    [#IMG]http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/ShaQuL/1234M.gif?t=1298126170[/IMG]

just remove the '#'

blackmoonflower

You won't like me if I'm angry
    Years
  • I noticed the images are jpeg. That's why the sprites look fuzzy. Jpeg ruins the quality of sprites. Save it as a png file. MS Paint supports it, if that's the program you're using.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Hmmm... it used to save as bmp and now i noticed it saves them as jpeg now... i'll have to change it next time im doing now -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    OK.

Here's the other sprites(Sorry for delay):
    @WillCurt:
    th_WCting.jpg

@tvoza2
    TvozasCrap.jpg

@darkpokeball
    th_1234.gif

1234M.gif

@MeerFall
    th_Meerfallsting.jpg

@FlameThunder
    th_FlameThundersting.jpg

Hope you like them.
    Wow,that looks great,thanks!
    I would like to give another request,but first,I want to know if you're too busy or not.In case you're not too busy, I have another request:

Pokemon:Smeargle,Ambipom
    Base Pokemon:Smeargle
    Color Scheme: normal
    Features:Smeargle having the male Ambipom's two hairs on its head,replacing Ambipom's on the tail hands with Smeargle's paintbrushes
    Gen:4th
    Name:Ambeagle

If you're too busy,I can ask mzmingle to try.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Wow,that looks great,thanks!
    I would like to give another request,but first,I want to know if you're too busy or not.In case you're not too busy, I have another request:

Pokemon:Smeargle,Ambipom
    Base Pokemon:Smeargle
    Color Scheme: normal
    Features:Smeargle having the male Ambipom's two hairs on its head,replacing Ambipom's on the tail hands with Smeargle's paintbrushes
    Gen:4th
    Name:Ambeagle

If you're too busy,I can ask mzmingle to try.
    Im not too busy but tell me what you mean by that: replacing Ambipom's on the tail hands with Smeargle's paintbrushes.?

Back