• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] editing the terrain tag wont save?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    as far as I know the only way to give a tile a terrain tag above 7 is to edit it in the in game editor. im trying to make a bridge, and I have everything figured out fine, so when I go to set my tiles for the bridge to 15, I exit the editor, remain in the game, and test it and it works great, but when I exit the game and go back in, my changes weren't saved and the tiles aren't bridge tiles with terrain tag 15 anymore. how come theyre not staying the way I set them?

Poq

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2021
    Id as it may sound, after you make your changes and close the playtest, you have to close RMXP as well without saving for those changes to stick. When you reopen the program, your tags should be applied.

Back