• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

C&C Red Alert 2 with ShadowE

TY

It's been a while since I've done anything in terms of LP's in this section and I may have posted this game before here (I don't remember but that was a while back and idc about picking up where I left off), but I'm doing a complete new runthrough of one of my childhood games that sucked up my life.

There will be no commentary over it simply due to the fact that I don't feel comfortable talking :(

I apologize for lack of thumbnails or anything that goes wrong, I am a terrible Youtube person I know :v

Starting off with the Allied campaign!

Allied Mission 1:

TY

Updating it with mission 2 & 3, probably gonna post 2 vids a day :D

Mission 2:

Mission 3:

TY

Apologies if things seem to go a bit too fast, I would have thought the game would have given me a tougher time than it does right now :(

Mission 4:

Mission 5:

Back