• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Oh yeah! Thanks Shiny.

Earl's Pokemon:
Leonidas (Totodile) Lv. 16
Ice Punch, Water Gun, Bite, Rage

Judas (Spiritomb) Lv. 14
Hypnosis, Curse, Faint Attack, Shadow Sneak

Brutus (Makuhita) Lv. 14
Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw, Focus Energy

Joan (Yanma) Lv. 12
Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack, Double Team

Earl's Badges:
None

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I guess I should Also post Israel's Team

Blaziken LV 47 (Overheat, Flamethrower, Counter, Rockslide)

Swampert LV 42 (Surf, Blizzard, Mirror coat, Stone Edge)

Sceptile LV 41 (Leaf storm, Dragon Pulse, Acrobatics, Leaf Blade)

Mamoswine LV 45 (Earthquake, Ice Fang, Take Down, AncientPower)

Victory/Braviary LV 49 (Fly, Protect, Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam)

Alakazam LV 47 (Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Recover)

Titan/Electabuzz LV 45 (Thunder, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Rain Dance)

Snorlax LV 40 (Metronome, Body Slam, Rest, Sleep Talk)

Bulbasaur LV 39 (Power Whip, Sleep Powder, Double Edge, Synthesis)

Deino LV 42 (Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse)

Israel's Badges: Fighting, Ground, Bug

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hey, I made John find some papers in the helicopter. I have no idea what I want to do with them though. I'm sure I could figure something out, but if you want them to have or not have something in them would you let me know before I decide what to do with them?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Hey, I made John find some papers in the helicopter. I have no idea what I want to do with them though. I'm sure I could figure something out, but if you want them to have or not have something in them would you let me know before I decide what to do with them?

John could find the evidence that he and Israel are brothers.

Nideous

Years
I think that information should come from something a little more climactic than just finding some papers. But it could start him down that road. Hm... Maybe the papers could be orders to capture John and Israel at a base in Dallas or something and John, being the vengeful guy he is, would go in to bust it up and find some evidence there. Not enough to make him believe it, but something like a record of the project that created him or something. Somthing to raise a few doubts... I'm just making this all up on the fly. Does that sound feasible?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I didn't mean that he would find out about it, but that he would find something that would hint at it enough to make him think, and I do like your idea it does sound feasable so do it if you want to.

Nideous

Years
I think I can arrange that. And I'm kind of looking forward to the rivalry that's being fueled by the gym challenge. The two of them are pushing each other to out do the other, and it's very funny to see the reactions the other one has. And you know that the TV show has picked up on their rivalry and will fuel it even more to get better ratings! This will shape up to be one heck of a showdown in the end.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Yeah it is interesting, I have an idea, how about the HA succeeding to capture Israel (By using a secret weapon that they've genetically engineered, you know a certain genetic clone of a legendary pokemon, you know who I'm talking about) and when John and Earl go to the Dallas they find Israel captured, and I've talked this over with Gameover and we've decided that Earl and Yasumi were Penpals when they were five and that Earl likes Yasumi as more than just a friend (of course she doesn't like him back) so when Earl and John find Israel they refuse to help him escape until Israel mentions Yasumi, and then Earl releases Israel, and they team up to find Yasumi and succeed in rescuing her, but when they find her she's near death and is sent to the Hospital, of course both Earl and Israel stay around the Hospital until Yasumi is better, and John would have to stay too, this could lead to some interesting situations, and of course John finds evidence of his being bred to be the leader of the HA which leads him down the slow path of finding out that Israel is his brother and that Tydus is his father.

What do you think?

Nideous

Years
XD I like it! It sounds cool. Israel and John could also have their battle with each other and a gym battle at the ground gym while Yasumi recovers. But John would have probably rescued Israel anyway. He would just want to be mean and berate him for the fact that he didn't do anything when John was captured. But he would do it anyways after a great deal of protesting from Shadow.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Alright cool, and yeah I could see the next John vs Israel battle starting because of John insulting Yasumi's condition calling her weak because she let the HA do that to her, of course John wins this time, I don't think however that Israel would leave Yasumi there just for a Gym battle, she'd have to be conscious and Israel would have to know that she'd be okay, but I could see her recovering and sitting there cheering on Israel while she's watching from the hospital.

Nideous

Years
He wouldn't call her weak. Not behind her back. He might call her weak to her face, but he never insults someone behind their back. When he insults someone, he wants them to hear it. He wants them to know it was him who said it. But Israel... He still thinks Israel is a part of the HA. So, naturally, that makes him an enemy. Throw in the fact that he lost their last match, and he wants revenge, and I think I can have John provoke Israel enough to make him want to fight. And I didn't mean while she was still on the brink of death. I meant that John would go battle the gym first, then Israel would follow suit when Yasumi was a little more stablized.

Nideous

Years
I know, but when John learns that, he won't really care. He wants to get back at Israel for the loss he suffered when they first met and for what he said on TV.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Okay! So, just for people to note, I am considering having Earl going into a period of isolation to catch up on training his Pokemon and earning badges. I would only post important battles, evolutions, and any new Pokemon Earl catches. Any thoughts on this?

Nideous

Years
John won't really miss having him around. Ok, maybe a little. But it would give me a good chance to do some awesome plot stuff with John alone. I leave that up to you. Just remember John is willing to help train your pokemon. Though he will do so with many complaints and insults.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Hmm... The thing is is that I plan on Earl doing TONS of training, most of which I will not be posting. In fact, I will only be posting up what I said before. Also, this will help me out, as I will be going back to the hospital off and on in the next few days. Follow up procedures and crap.

Nideous

Years
Well, John does have a heart, and he feels responsible for what happened. He also really wants to mess with Israel. He finds it fun that he can provoke the guy so harshly. I leave it up to you. I can make up side stories for John to do while Earl trains if you want him to stick around. Do you want him to hang out and help Earl train, or just go off on his own? I'm good either way.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I don't know at this point really... However, now that I think about it... Earl and John could do some SERIOUS training together. Plus, Earl can catch a few more Pokemon. John could help with the training, while Earl could help try to teach John's Pokemon some new moves... If you want.

Back