• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    Just found this hack and saw the edit saying wait for the next release, any rough estimate of when we can expect that release? I just wanna know when to check back to see if it's done. I appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2020
    Can't wait for the full game or should say both alpha and beta versions first.

This hack is nice and fun to play. Please finished it so that we can play it.

Regards,

A

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Created an account here just to comment how fucking beautiful the screenshots look.
    Items that actually show up on the ground instead of dumb pokeballs?
    An icon-based menu instead of dull text that covers half the screen?
    Actual objective-based sidequests?

Holy shit this hack looks legendary.

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I've read the full thread but not completed the game yet because i wanted to play with my lil brother. But I've found some good trouble for you to solve.
    Here we go:-
    Poison doesn't drain HP outside of battle.
    Battle style is "set" instead of "shift" please make it default.
    Pokedex doesn't show data for any Pokemon.
    In the Pokemon menu it doesn't how many points does a Pokemon need to level up.
    Hopefully when i complete the game there will be more problems 😁😁😁
    And also i wanted to know those icons that appear instead of the start menu how to get those icons. THANKS

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I've read the full thread but not completed the game yet because i wanted to play with my lil brother. But I've found some good trouble for you to solve.
    Here we go:-
    Poison doesn't drain HP outside of battle.
    Battle style is "set" instead of "shift" please make it default.
    Pokedex doesn't show data for any Pokemon.
    In the Pokemon menu it doesn't how many points does a Pokemon need to level up.
    Hopefully when i complete the game there will be more problems 😁😁😁
    And also i wanted to know those icons that appear instead of the start menu how to get those icons. THANKS

the start menu with icons is in the next version. As the disclaimer says below the demo download link, the version you are playing is old and very outdated. I've rebuilt the whole game from the ground up and all of the features you see on the main post will be in the next version. Due to me remaking the game, any bugs you find in the current version are irrelevant.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    the start menu with icons is in the next version. As the disclaimer says below the demo download link, the version you are playing is old and very outdated. I've rebuilt the whole game from the ground up and all of the features you see on the main post will be in the next version. Due to me remaking the game, any bugs you find in the current version are irrelevant.

created an account just to reply to you. I really look forward to your completed work and I also love raiko haha >A<. Can you tell me when it will be released?

Last edited:

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023

Oh so sorry for that Mattymannnn cuz i don't know how to do that patching stuff.

A random trainer

Suggest a good username
    Years
    • Age 19
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Hello I know that it's never known when the next version will release but could you please tell me if it can be available before 2021?😊

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2020
    @kalarie
    I really liked ur answer but theres no problem with evee it works just fine.....well i wrote the info about evee because one of the member in the group earlier asked for help to how to evolve evee to umbreyon and sylveon thats all
    ......but im really sad cause i cant get to play with my fav DARKRAI 😭😭😭 ..

Though waiting for the complete version of this rom hack heard rumors that its supposed to release this year?......P.s. if u know where to find a DARKRAI in Saffron demo v2 plxz help😔

umm can u tell me too how evo eevee into sylveon

Years
  • umm can u tell me too how evo eevee into sylveon

Well... this was an earlier reply of mine _
    hope this helps😉😌😌

U can evolve ur evee to umbreyon only when its night (in game) evee usually evolve btw lvl 46-50 i guzz least for me it evolved at 47😅 ....for sylveon who is fairy type pokemon if i guzzed it right😅😅😅 ur evee should least learn a fairy type move and then evolve itt.....if my reply doesnt help im trully sryy.....but i really tried the umbryon and works for me just fine😁

@mattymannnnn
    when is this rom hack gonna be completed???....🙄😟 its year 2020 and the buzz in 2019 was that the rom hack will be completed on 2020...im still eagerly waiting for a completed rom hack or least a demo v3😦...i think this could be the best opportunity to complete this rom hack as it is a worldwide lockdownd due to COVID.

......if not..... plzz least give us some info on the update release or some info of when it might release(completed / demo v3)🙃🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Asking for release dates will just put pressure to the creator. Plus, I highly doubt it will be released this year as mattymann restarted the game from scratch due to the new battle engine.

Years
  • Asking for release dates will just put pressure to the creator. Plus, I highly doubt it will be released this year as mattymann restarted the game from scratch due to the new battle engine.

@RenElite
    😃😃may i know the info on this batte engine .... or least the link to this page about the info of this kind of updates about thiz rom hack
    (msg me pm or in this forum.. )

besides....... i am quite eager to continue after demo v2😍.....

mattyman has done a great job with this rom hack😍😀.... i just wanna recieve instant updates thats all😄....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • @RenElite
    😃😃may i know the info on this batte engine .... or least the link to this page about the info of this kind of updates about thiz rom hack
    (msg me pm or in this forum.. )

besides....... i am quite eager to continue after demo v2😍.....

mattyman has done a great job with this rom hack😍😀.... i just wanna recieve instant updates thats all😄....

It's mentioned on the first page. Also you can't continue your save file because the game is started from scratch due to the battle engine from Pokemon Unbound. Also lmao you won't be getting instant updates, creating games is hard and you should know that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    Can't wait for version 3! Take your time. It's better the game is late rather than rushed.

Years
  • It's mentioned on the first page. Also you can't continue your save file because the game is started from scratch due to the battle engine from Pokemon Unbound. Also lmao you won't be getting instant updates, creating games is hard and you should know that.

Yep i do know ....me myself am working on a project of rom hack pokemon black 2 unlike the patch moon black 2 ☺😜😝....so for me it should take more time than matyymann patch...still my patch has completed the basic custom battle mods...for me ,to contine i have lot of work on script and can anyone tell me how to add a custom move sprite a gif😎 to add rather than a pokemon regular sprite..🤔
    ( im thinking off adding a pokemon particular move sprite rather than a move sprite change 😁.. (hope u understand) so the pokemon shows a different sprite (pkmn sprite changes) when using a particular move .....IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE 🤔🤨😂☺)

Back