• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • I happened to stumble across your thread and I was wondering if you were willing to trade your Shiny Mareep lvl. 1 in box 6. XD I'm not sure what you would like in return for it though. O.o

Since your new I'll go easy on ya, I do not trade my shiny's, I give them away, you need to go read the rules for that section and then post back.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Oh, I see. I'm sorry. Fear not, I will be back on sunday to try my luck for a shiny give away. :)

-------

HG FC: 1033 3507 1098

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    The level 1 Mareep from Box 6 and the level 18 Gastly from box 3 if possible, please.
    awww: I'm sorry coots. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    In the free section, can I get the Luxray from Box 1, and the Empoleon from Box 14?

Back