• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Pokemon locations on map are slightly off

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    As the title suggests the locations of the Pokemon in my Pokedex are slightly off. I was wondering what text file controls this or if I need to change my location points in metadata or if I need to change the sizing of my map.. I see though that when all I add is the encounters to my map the location shows up ok but the ones where I add more info like flight locations are off...

Thanks in advance

Years
  • Your question in your title and your description are two different issues. I'm replying to the issue in your description.

"he locations of the Pokemon in my Pokedex are slightly off." do you mean their sprite locations within the display? run the sprite positioner in debug mode. the pokedex uses the same x and y positions as the battling sprites which is probably why this is happening.

"r if I need to change the sizing of my map.. I see though that when all I add is the encounters to my map the location shows up ok but the ones where I add more info like flight locations are off..." what? thats a completely different issue; do you have a screenshot or five?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Ah yes sorry what I meant was that when I'm looking at the area where a Pokémon can be found in the Pokédex the highlighted parts of the map are off. I'll get some screenshots too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    So here is an example of what I mean. This shows where Pidgey can be found in the world map, but it's locations aren't completely on the road... In fact some of them are way off. One of the locations is on the ocean instead of the road.

Screenshot (2).png

Back