• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Greenmoon1996

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Hi, I'm getting bored and wanna battle. Of course I will take on more than 1 person in this thread. My team consists of:
Shuckle, Gallade, Gardevoir, Weavile, Mismagious, and Typlosion, so preper accordingly. This is 5th gen only.

Rules:
Items
All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)

Moves

All moves that increase Evasion only (Double Team, Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold)

Abilities
Moody
Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team

Species
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom

Species Clause:A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
Sleep Clause:A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

Do not have more than 3 ubers and OU in your team.

Hacks are allowed if any abilities or moves weren't hacked.

All battles will be put in my Win/loss record in my sig, you may choose whether or not you want a video saved.
Supa Secret Prize:
First one to beat me 20 times in a row gets a shiny Tangela (on 4th gen but I can also put it on 5th gen).

Good luck!

Streaks:
ShinySalamence888: 1 win
Elija: 1 win

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 10, 2020
Well, I'll be the first to ask for a battle then. :)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Lost to shinysalamence888, but defeated elija. Good games. W/L is 2/5 (total since I started it).

yaya0

は真優勝
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
All clauses and bans from Smogon apply.

Do not have more than 3 ubers in your team.

Hacks are allowed if any abilities or moves weren't hacked.

Wait, what do you mean by this?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Wait, what do you mean by this?

Here:
Items
All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)

Moves

All moves that increase Evasion only (Double Team, Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold)

Abilities
Moody
Drizzle + Swift Swim on the same team

Species
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Dialga
Garchomp
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom

Species Clause:A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffings on his or her team.
Sleep Clause:A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
I forgot to add the OU, as well. By that I mean you can't have a party with latios, latias, dragonite, and salamence at the same time, you may have 3 of those though, of course there are more over used pokemon. You may only have 3 OUs and Uber not on the ban list.

Hacked by just getting the pokemon from say finding a high level pokemon on the first route, but if it's ability and moves are legit it's fine if not, then you may not use it. If you have a hacked pokemon tell me it's ability and moveset and I'll check if it's legit.

EDIT: Beat by elija, curse that latias.

TY

shouldn´t Kyurem be on the species list???

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I want to battle, my code : 0731 2618 6405, this is 4th gen !

Hi, I'm getting bored and wanna battle. Of course I will take on more than 1 person in this thread. My team consists of:
Shuckle, Gallade, Gardevoir, Weavile, Mismagious, and Typlosion, so preper accordingly. This is 5th gen only.

Did you read the thread? I can't do 4th gen since my pokes aren't ready yet. D:

EDIT: I can't battle for 3-10 days. Gotta move into my new house soon and I need to pack things up. :( I also start school wednesday (horrible timing!). Well I'll be back soon!

Last edited:
Back