• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • I have a Fire Red 1.0 (U) rom (I have no idea how I could possibly get a Fire Red 1.0 (E) rom) and put it into XSE and apparently expanded it to 32 MBs. I then went into NUPS and patched it.

I have started the game on both my phone and computer and have only a white screen. It said in the FAQ if we were having issues there would be a link there if you didn't understand how to do this. There is no link.

Can I get some help?

Use Fire Red (U) v1.0

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Rom still crashes when the fight against the boss biker starts (Cloud White v425)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Hey, i'm new to this remake of pokemon, and the faq looks scary for me (not easy to understand for me 100%) - so i just would follow these steps: Downloading VBA Emulator (which version?), downloading Fire Red Rom (E 1.0), upping to 32 MB (with a tool?) -- I'm not sure what to do when, so i just ask for it:

For a beginner (without anything downloaded) where should i download which progs/roms etc? could you give me a little step for step post? :)
    Thanks too much :)
    if possible it would be perfect to my email: [email protected]

Regards, DJ :)

Years
  • I restarted the game just to see if the 3 island biker's problem is solved. I found a new bug:

My TM Rock Tomb just disappeared after I used it on a female Trapinch. (2nd time usage.) Is it a bug? :/

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • I restarted the game just to see if the 3 island biker's problem is solved. I found a new bug:

My TM Rock Tomb just disappeared after I used it on a female Trapinch. (2nd time usage.) Is it a bug? :/
    Yes a bug. Can you tell me if you have the same problem for the other Tm like bullet seed, etc. ?

EDIT : I've just tried this and I don't have this error. In other words, you've been not lucky and it will not appeared a second time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    thanks Iaminnocent for your fast help due pm^^ just didn't found a working original in web, but now i have played a hour and my first words are:

- great job!!! :D its really good, just the point that there are starters directly in the beginning, which are hard to catch and which could kill your pokemon if you find one as first wild pokemon xD (chose charmander and encountered another charmander with better stats and lost :D - til now lost already 2 times :D )

- found some caterpies (little bugs) in the game: L+R Button don't open the Help section as you get informed directly in the beginning, sometimes music crashs (can't removed by changing area, sound is creepy then :D ), but it may be a bug of the vba i use (previous vba i used, didn't let me fastsave the game, closed instantly then),
    when evolving, the background seems to be not correct (lines on the whole screen when starting, and when finishing evolution, but not when evolving)

I will test the game more after sleeping now ^^ 8 in the morning now for me, just played the night over :D

Regards, djsinus

Years
  • Always happy to help DJSinus. :D Enjoy the epicness of the game. :3

Yes a bug. Can you tell me if you have the same problem for the other Tm like bullet seed, etc. ?

EDIT : I've just tried this and I don't have this error. In other words, you've been not lucky and it will not appeared a second time.

388 have no problems with infinite TMs but on 425 I tried my Bullet Seed on a female Ivysaur and it's gone. (1st time usage) But tried other TMs on other occasions (now on Cerulean City) and it's fine, can teach infinitely. :/

Apparently there's a save bug. Always use Save States and backup, the time after I load my sav through the menu all my TMs gone after beating the 2nd gym. (Saving at the Pokemon centre) But loading my save states is fine, my 3 other TMs are all there.

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Important INFO

New release v.433.

Here is the Changelog :

Spoiler:

Please, Report if the error in isle 3 and if the error with the blue scarf continue in a new save.
    Be sure to save in a building before using this new release on your save!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Hello
    I has exactly the island 3 with the last patch , except that the pokemons Cue Ball Paxton are at 100

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2020
    game freezes after selecting starter pokemon (v433) i patched the .ups file 1.0 and 1.1 both

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    you need to download the XSE Script Editor program and then open the gba file in it. then strg + R and Expand (there are two options: 00 and FF, choose FF), then close and its 32 MB

Patch Test:

- Blue Scarf exists in patch and i have no clue what this means^^ First fight, rival uses blue scarf, nothing happens (it said, it regenerate hp from pokemon, but no change of hp, last patch in a trainer fight in the first forest, blue scarf was also used from trainer and the hp went to 0 but pokemon still was alive til the next attack :D ) what was planned with the blue scarf? fix à la remove or repair? :)
    - *New* - Game freezes in school house in Viridian City when i wanna read the stats on the table ^^

- again first wild fight lost :D (Lv6 Charmander vs Lv5 Bulbasaur (two crits in a row :D ) ) check xD
    - Latestory events i can't check til now, i started new again now (stopped in forest yesterday) ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Blue Scarf bug still exists in the old save.

The good news is 3 island problem is finally solved using the old save, but I hope this is just a test patch. There's no way of getting through this other than Sleep Powder + Leech Seed. (And a whole lot of Digs and Confusion, Quick Claw is seriously needed.) :(

8YAUYbG.png

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    also in new save the Blue Scarf exists^^

edited my last post for actual bugs i found:
    - (blue scarf)

- game freezes when reading table in Viridian School House (above Center)
    Spoiler:

- graphical bugs (?)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    black screen is fix.. but them has lvl 100 pokemon xD
    *edit* also.. i think the fletchlings and scraggy has really low catch rate.. i use like 70 pokeballs and still didnt catch it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Hey,
    Its probably been asked before but I need help to patch my save to the latest version and idk how to so it because im on a mobile emulator (myboy free on android) and tips/instructions to patch my game?
    please and thanks

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • IMPORTANT INFO
    new release to fix two big error

changelog
    Spoiler:

Please report if these fix (in bold) doesn't work

Mt moon error and cerulean error will be fixed soon.
    The error at school will be delete by replacing all these script with different script about the fairy type, the story of the new region, new evolutionary stone etc.

Last edited:
    Back