• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Cayo Region Art

Years

National Art Contest

Who? Professor Bradley Poplar
When? TBD
Where? The Cayo Region
What? Design any kind of art, that shows off some aspect of Cayo. It can be the people, places, Pokemon, or even smells! Be creative and use your imagination! Digital art, drawing, CSS, and anything else is acceptable!
Why? To show off the region's talent and to make the region more known!

Reward? Large cash prize, artwork shown across the region, a trip to the Saan region with Brody Bruch, and a free special Pokemon!

For a bit more of an explanation, this is an art contest that I'm having within the World of PC! Specifically, the Cayo region.

Link to the Cayo Region
Link to the World of PC

If you haven't checked out the World of PC yet, I recommend that you do. It's pretty interesting and could use some more people and activity.

So, like I put in the first bit of CSS, the art can be anything! You can design it using any means you want! It can be digital, a normal drawing, or anything!

It just has to be related to the Cayo region in some way.

If you would like to participate, the only thing I ask is that you make a character who is an artist in the Cayo region. I don't mind if you won't have sustained activity there.

Quick rules:

1. Must be related to the Cayo region.
2. Nothing inappropriate, must be PG.
3. Only use your original work. It may be based upon other work, but be mostly yours.
4. No deadline has been made yet. Going to see the interest first before determining that. (this is a bit of an experiment)
5. Have fun!

Ask me if you have any questions! I'm sure that there is something I forgot!

Back