• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond and Pearl are still my favorite!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2021
    Even after years of improvements to the games, graphics the games are stunning but 4th gen is still my favorite for Pokemon and the story line! I really want a remake but I doubt it will ever happen.

To this day Empoleon was my favorite back when I started my first Diamond play through of Diamond, and now hes my mascot on my YouTube channel XD.

Anyway lets start a discussion about Diamond, Pearl, and even Platinum if you want! :)

string555

Banned
    Years
  • What about Platinum? :P

That one will always be my favorite, I spent the most time there. It's also where I (finally) learned about EV training/IV breeding, before that I was getting completely pwned in competitive battling. XD

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • platinum was, and still is fantastic if flawed, d/p is imo too flawed, slow, unbalanced and a mediocre roster of pokemon hamper what is otherwise a great region with a great story. don't get me wrong i'll go back and play diamond from time to time and in fact if not for how slooooooooow it is i would actually prefer diamond over plat, but plat is the better game.

Back