• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Breeding help (compatibility lists)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    So I know there's lists of pokemon that are compatible with other pokemon in terms of breeding, but has anyone found a site that lists which pokemon are MORE compatible with certain other pokemon? I am trying to breed four moves onto a Skarmory and so far every parent doesn't get along very well with it, and I'm getting really tired of taking the Skarmory out every 3 levels to reorder the moves so it doesn't forget one of the moves I am trying to pass down, so is there any way to check which parents will be more compatible with other parents other that simply trial and error?

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • What moves are you specifically trying to teach it? I have a Skarmory with it's most popular moveset

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    What moves are you specifically trying to teach it? I have a Skarmory with it's most popular moveset

I actually spent the day getting the moves so that specific pokemon I don't need anymore, although if there was a list of what has better compatibility with what pokemon would still be appreciated because I do have more to go (as I'm sure other breeders would appreciate that too)

But if you're curious, I was trying to get Stealth Rock, Guard Swap, Brave Bird and Sky Attack (mainly because I couldn't decide which flying type move I wanted so I bred both and would decide which I wanted as I trained it, also, Guard Swap because it has Weak Armour so I wanted to try out that strategy too to see how it goes) although after I went to the monotonous trouble of breeding all four of those moves, I THEN thought of using Drill Peck instead of Brave Bird, but then thinking about going through all that again I figured to heck with it, lol! :D

RawrMonkey

bloop
    Years
  • Well for future reference, Pokemon with different OTs have a higher chance of producing an egg. There's no certain Pokemon more compatible with others besides being the same species or in the same egg group.

Back