• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LaD's Pixel Dump Thread

LaDestitute

Razor Sharp
Years
  • Mostly stuff to do with my WIP rom hack, but I'll probably post pre-existing material sooner or later. Some stuff I worked on for my rom hack is below, and opinions/advice is very much appreciated. Source inspiration material is credited to the artist MagesPages.

The professor of the Junnin region, Professor Pine. He studies Pokemon ecology.
    ProfessorPineComparison.png

A sprite of a fire starter, Woolvry. The scarf Pokemon.
    WoolvryImport.png

Back sprites of the hack's grass starter, Eucuwala. Small-Leaf Pokemon, and resembles a green koala bear. Later Grass/Fighting. (base was the R/S Teddiursa sprite)
    EucuwalaBack.png

Back sprites of the hack's fire starter, Kindlemur. Swinging Pokemon, and resembles a lemur. (base was the D/P Aipom sprite)
    KINDLEMURBACK2.png

Back sprites of the hack's water starter, Dimetrus. Fin Pokemon, and resembles an aquatic dimetrodon. Later Water/Dark. (base was the R/S Trapinch sprite)
    DimetrusBackSprites.png

Aiden.png

An intro sprite I whipped up for the rom hack's main hero, Aiden. With FR/LF Red as a base. It turned out pretty good, but the upper part of his white sweater looks off. I'm also not sure about the shading for his hat, and the way I did his sleeves. His hood also doesn't technically look like a hood.

Last edited:
    Back