• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire card?

canvore

can
Years
  • So, of late I came across something and since I wasn't playing poking during the release of RS, I was wondering if this came with the games.

In the background I am just using a Book, its the white card I am talking about.

L3wv3QI.png

Years
  • It's been many, many years since I lost all of the manuals and box that came with my Sapphire version, but I honestly don't remember getting this card. I would assume that it did come from one of the game though, as I do remember having one for Fire Red. It's possible that 13 year old me either accidentally threw it out, or maybe mine was missing, who knows?

canvore

can
    Years
  • It's been many, many years since I lost all of the manuals and box that came with my Sapphire version, but I honestly don't remember getting this card. I would assume that it did come from one of the game though, as I do remember having one for Fire Red. It's possible that 13 year old me either accidentally threw it out, or maybe mine was missing, who knows?

The person I got this from, said they didn't know what it was.

Years
  • The person I got this from, said they didn't know what it was.
    Pretty much just a braille cheat sheet for some of the puzzles in the game- specifically to find Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. Nothing all that special about it, but the % of people using the internet still wasn't that high 15+ years ago, so it was nice of them to include something to help players with the games.

Back