• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Does an Engine-like program exist, or something similar?

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2020
    Hello, I'm new to all of this but is there an "engine"-like program that has stuff pre-put in it already that you can build from? Like you can build your own region within this program that has assets & such already in it, and you can add more to it from outside downloads.

Sorry if that doesn't make total sense, its kinda hard for me to explain, but if something like that doesn't exist, I'd appreciate it if you can at least point me in the direction of tools that allow me to build my own region from scratch or from a rom hack. I would like to do at least a gen 3 era style game. Also, sorry if this gets asked a lot or might be inappropriate, I'm just lost haha.

I tried looking around on the site but couldn't find exactly what I had in mind or I didn't understand.

Thank you!

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
    Years
  • The CFRU doesn't let you build an entire game from scratch, but it does provide you with many features that could help you make a hack.

Back